Visitors Last 7 Days

Tuesday 26 July 2011

20 Things You Must do Before You Die

Welcome to Amy from Bike Right! , we rode the Wirral Way Circular recently 


As I was browsing her website articles one in particular caught my attention, the one called 'Aims' which was a list of things Amy wanted to do, she listed 18. I recommend 20. Everyone should try this, write them down & forget them for a few days, don't worry if you cannot think of 20 to start with. You will find that they keep on appearing to you like magic once you start. By the way they don't need to all be about cycling. In fact it is better if they are about your inner desires so to speak.


I liked Amys one to ride down Snowdon on her bike, guess what my friend Steve Wooding from Ice & Lemon (Google it) has the same one in his 20, he told me last year. Another one I liked was to ride one 100Km ride each month. Not sure if I could do this but am willing to Die trying. I think some of our riders might also sign up for this one.


Anyway. These 20 things you must do before you Die can be very personal to you but you must list them & try to tell your closest friends some of them, get them to join in & do their own list. 


Here goes my list as a starter to get you thinking ................


1)  Buy a great Mountain Bike & get out on some trails
2)  Sell my daughters car Daewoo Kalos - £1300 ONO  - 2003 1.4L
3)  Loose some weight - Keep healthy
4)  Visit Peru & Mount Everest
5)  Upgrade our website & get more people involved in cycling
6)  Get the roof fixed on my garage before winter sets in
7)  Start a bike recycling scheme in Liverpool 
8)  Do another Coast to Coast ride this year
9)  Try a 100K Day ride in August 




As I said this is a work in progress so I will be adding to it, Avoid Political issues & try not to save the world in one day, however please feel free to add romance & love issues if you must - I need a good laugh  .....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment